To honor Jeff Grosso’s legacy, and ensure that future skaters understand the important role he played in shaping skateboarding’s history, Vans unveils the Skate Grosso Mid, with all net proceeds directed to Jeff’s son Oliver and his family.
Engineered for skateboarding, and made with a fully revised upper, molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and a recut of the DURACAP™ underlay, the Skate Grosso Mid offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most. The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the original waffle outsoles are made of a rubber that offer grip and support. Along with a new sidewall finish, PopCush sockliners for superior cushioning and impact protection, and a sleek checkerboard flag, this Skate Grosso Mid builds on an iconic style with added performance benefits that real skaters demand. It is made with sturdy suede and canvas uppers.
• Sturdy suede and canvas upper
• Locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact
• Vans original waffle rubber compound
• PopCush™ insoles snap back and won’t pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating
• Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays and are built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding
“It’s you, your skateboard, and the world. So go out and make it your own.”
– Jeff Grosso