The Tom Knox colorway of New Balance Numeric 440 is a high top shoe with lineage tracing back to New Balance’s heritage of classic, 70s style running shoes. With its C-CAP heel wedge helping to absorb impace and keep it lightweight, the 440 has the boardfeel of a vulcanized shoe with the impact protection of a cupsole. The upper is constructed with dual layers of suede in the high-wear zones along with breathable mesh side panels and reflective heel perforations, making the 440 not only comfortable, but extremely functional.
• Full grain leather & water resistant ballistic nylon mesh upper
• Tom Knox custom labeling
• Insole artwork featuring the wet autumn streets of London
• Reflective N logo and reflective orange heel underlay for night skating visibility
• Breathable mesh for breathability & comfort
• Double layers leather for durability
• New Balance C-CAP internal heel wedge for impact protection